Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Latest Jobs In Kolkata ! Jobs in Kolkata ! New Job In Kolkata ! Jobs in West Bengal

Latest Jobs In Kolkata ! Jobs in Kolkata !  New Job In  Kolkata  !  Jobs in West Bengal

 Dear Job Seekers,

You have been bored with your same earlier  job.
Have you sick of same work? 
Are you looking for change your job?

We are here for your help. We will help you getting job as per your matching profile. But some time candidate call me and says to me sir, I am sick of my regular work. I wanna go in a new filed. In few cases Employer called that person for interview. Few candidate has been change their field.

 Drop your resume at careershapper.kolkata@gmail.com

For any job  query  contact at below mentioning number.

Contact Person: Mr. Mithilesh Shaw
 Contact No:-  91-9748139541



 

1 comments:

Thanks for sharing this latest job opportunity.

Job Search

Post a Comment